Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

Tongue in Cheek

What.  A.   Cutie.
I made this picture my wallpaper on my desktop at school and this little cutie was showing me his tongue all day.  How did I manage to get any work done?  Good question. OMG.  I'm gonna have a lil' heartbreaker on my hands.  Lord, give me strength to not say derogatory things about the trampy ladies he might bring home.

Another Friday has bit the dust.  Basically, I have only 3 more to go.  Thank heavens! Today I had three different students come up to me ask if I knew why the power went out yesterday.  I told them that the school forgot to pay it's bill.  One student then replied, "Oh, okay." I told you, I get paid to mess with young minds.  The Jedi should have hired me.

Well, my long awaited computer program is downloading as I type.  So excited!  That means tomorrow, instead of doing laundry and dusting (yuck) I am going to be parked in front of this here Mac doing fun and fabulous things while the little cutie above is swinging in his Johnny Jump-Up the doorway between my office and the living room.  I can think of nothing better (well maybe an evening on the holodeck of the USS Enterprise or the war room of the Avengers' flying fortress.

Speaking of...one more week to go for Into Darkness.  Can't wait.  Unfortunately, I must.  Oh well, it will be my guiding light to get through the next week (the last FULL week of classes, btw)!

As soon as I have those units up and posted tomorrow, you'll hear about them here first.

Until then, I leave you with another picture of my little guy.
This is Yeoman Harris signing off.  (I forewarned you that I was a Trekkie.)

Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment