Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2013

Finally Friday and School's Got Talent

Finally - the BIG TALENT SHOW has arrived.  Some kids are exceptionally talented.  Others, well let's just say that in 5 years they too will be exceptionally talented, just not right now.  However, they got up there and performed in front of everybody which takes GUTS - even for a 5 year old.  (They were really cute by the way! Kindergarteners singing Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star!)

My walls are down in my classroom, and my stuff is getting packed.  My students know that I am leaving for another school next year and they are very excited to help me pack up a box here and there. I can't believe how much "stuff" we accumulate over the years.  Maybe it's a good thing that I am moving on - it just gives me chance to clean out stuff that 1) I haven't used in quite awhile and 2) know exactly what I have to help me plan better for the future.  The bad part is actually packing all this stuff and storing it over the summer in my garage.  Hey if the Hubs can store car stuff in there, why can't I store school stuff too?

Well, my mind is officially beaming aboard the USS Enterprise NC1701-D in excatly 24 hours.  I am going on Sunday morning because 1) I really hate crowds and sitting next to complete strangers text during the movie 2) mile-long popcorn lines, and 3) outrageous ticket prices.  So Sunday it is with smaller crowds, shorter popcorn lines and a ticket price of only $6.  That means I can see it again! ;)

Well, my mind is gone.  It is Friday after all.  I hope everybody has a fantastic weekend!

Boldly going (but going on Sunday),

Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment