Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Calgon...Take Me Away

Ohhhh, it's been that kind of day.  And since I don't have any Calgon, I'm settling for Oreos and a glass of milk.

So yesterday I teased about a "teamwork" lesson - here's our anchor chart we made mid-year.  We have to keep coming back to this one time and time again.
Oh by the Power of GraySkull, why can't my class get along this time of year?  Maybe because today we not only had testing, but we had an assembly (Great Job, 5th Graders!) and Friday is THE TALENT SHOW that kids have been forming acts and kicking people out of since the second day of school.  No joke.   "If you don't play by my rules, then you can't be in the talent show."  Tears.  Hundreds upon thousands of tears over this talent show.  It's super fun to see all the talent, but sometimes, I don't think its worth all the tears.  Where is my milk and cookies?

On a lighter side...I SOLD SOMETHING!!  Some nice person out there gave my idea a try.  Whomever you might be, thank you for believing in me.  I hope your Cotton Ball Olympics rocks as mine did.  Good luck.

On top of that little bit of goodness, i have uploaded several new projects!  Go check them out at Teachers pay Teachers.  Run! Don't walk, run!

Weel my milk and cookies are calling.

Shauna


No comments:

Post a Comment