Search This Blog

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Thank You, UPS Man!

was waiting and waiting. (Only 5 days, but who was counting?) and yesterday, around 3 pm there was the anticipated knock on the front door. My goodie box had arrived! Yay! 
Well, what was inside my goodie box you ask? Scroll down to see for yourself! 
1: the box before I unpacked it. Almost like Christmas but without the annoying tinsel crap in the carpet.
2: mini-flip books. Students will be able to grab one when they are working on independent work. 
3: 1 pound of HUGE colorful buttons. These will work perfectly with my second favorite purchase from TpT called "Blooms Buttons" - check it out, great product! 
4: dry-erase sleeves. Hopefully these will cut down on paper copies at different centers. 12 to a pack. 
5: comparative and superlative game. Great for a center.
6: quad-fold writing folders. 12 for $10. Not bad. 

But Wait! There's More! Two games for centers and word work, plus a mystery box. Keep scrolling !
How could I have forgotten my math counters? I used paper ones last year and it was a mess. So hopefully these chips will work better and be easier to handle!  

All this for only $97! Holy budget-saving, Batman! Thanks Oriental Trading!!

I know that I said yesterday I was going to share my B2S letter but this was way more exciting for me. I'll post the letter on Monday. Until then, have a great weekend everyone! 

Shauna  





No comments:

Post a Comment