Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Goodie Goodie Bags AKA "2nd Grade Swag"

So I'm officially done getting ready. Put the finishing touches together today : Welcome Goodies a la Shauna'mar style. 
Here's what's in these little beauties: 
An eraser, a pencil sharpener in the shape of a fish to pay homage to Aquaman, and a Spider-Man candy. I used the pencil keep the bag closed. In all, I think they turned out pretty darn cute. 
I'm gonna sit tight until next Wednesday when I'm supposed to show up for my "official" first day back. A few more lazy days with Bean won't hurt either! 
I mean who can resist that boy/cat face? 

Tell me about your 2nd grade swag in a comment below! 

Until I return, stay cool ! 
Shauna 





2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is so cute! I have a question for you...did you give these during back to school night or the 1st day of school? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had them sitting on the students' desks on Meet the Teacher night and those who showed up took theirs home that night. Those who didn't got theirs when they came to school the next Monday. Everybody loved them and the kids are (Lady) gaga over the pencils - even the girls! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete