Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Projects Complete!

Wow. All I can say is just, wow! Don't you love Kevin Henkes? Anywhoo...

I have spent the past two days completing a few projects that I had put off until now.  I know, but time has gone by really fast this summer cuz' Bean took up most of it! Holy Toddler-time, Batman! 


I designed new superhero name tags, laminated and cut 'em out, printed, laminated & cut out task cards for: spelling, reading fluency, & poetry, got my new Secret Star Student program together, and made 25 Fack Track Math folders: labeled, printed off graphs and practice pages. I also made rhythm sticks (2 sets) and designed a behavior tracking sheet for the clipboard which I'll talk about next week.  I guess there really is no rest for the wicked! 

In other news, Bean thinks he's a cat. I offer proof: 
He sees my paper baskets and must try them out for comfort.  He does the same thing to laundry baskets and small boxes.  He's the human equivalent to SkippyJon Jones. 

That's all from me today. I must go and rescue Edison Bear from the clutches of the evil Gizmo and restore order in the land of Bean. 

Until I return, I remain loyally yours,
Shauna

1 comment: