Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back to School Letter 2014 and…Flying Sharks

So Bean here was helping Mommy shut all the doors when the rain started yesterday and good ole' Edison was right there helping out his good buddy, when, as you can see, Edison got stuck in the jam.  Bean was distraught 'cuz his buddy there couldn't get out.  So what did Mommy do?  Pull out her camera of course and snap a few pics BEFORE liberating Bear.  Any mommy would have done the same.

Anyhoo, I have promised my 2014 Back to School Letter and a promise is a promise…so here it is!


It's similar to last year's but with a few changes.  

In other news - I just wasted  spent some QUALITY time with SyFy's fantastic movie Sharknado 2.  Why, you ask?  Because I sat through the first one last year.  My experience sums up in the following pic:
Ian Ziering (spelling I hope is correct - I stopped following his career after BH 98120) flying through the skies of New York wielding a chainsaw aiming for the shark that ate Tara Reid's hand.  Does SyFy give refunds on my time?  Probably not.  Will I sit through the third one that they are making?  Absolutely.  But I must say this: the whole thing could have been avoided if Batman had used his trusty Shark Repellant. That stuff works like magic.  

I predict:  because I mentioned this high-quality hollywood weekend offering, this post will be the most read post of my blogging career.  Oh well.  One must do what one must in order to attract readers.  

Until tomorrow, 
Shauna



No comments:

Post a Comment