Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Welcome Back Letter

   So today I was on full-on "home-maker/mommy" mode.  Laundry, dishes, dipers, and naps took over my morning.  But because of above mentioned nap time, I did get something for me done - my welcome back letter!  I also got my math rotation signs made, laminated, and cut out. Check off those things on the "to do" list.

Speaking about laminating - my little extra monetary incentive from those 3 weeks of summer school came in and I finally splurged and bought my own laminator from Lakeshore Learning.  Can I just say that I should of purchased this little beauty YEARS AGO?  OMG! I am in love with a machine.  And until September 1, you too can own one for just $70 'cuz it's on sale along with all the supplies needed for it.   Don't think about buying one - BUY ONE!  It's totally worth it.  No more standing in line waiting for the school to do it for me.  No more waiting and waiting and waiting and just when it's my turn, the roll of film runs out.  No more.  This time...I win.

My new favorite machine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment