Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

Finally Finally Finally...AND a GREAT DEAL

Finally #1!  I have finished my latest labor of love - a HUGE unit on saturation for science!  13 activities designed for fun and exploration in the world of mixtures, solutions, and saturation.  I actually wrote this when I was an undergrad for a science class and I dusted it off and updated some of the graphs and assessments.  Still - it's my biggest file yet - 51 pages of fun.  Check it out if you're interested, just click the title!


Finally #2! I am now able to move my school stuff to my new classroom!  I have been waiting anxious to do just this since the last of school back in June.  I hate the feeling knowing that I have so much to do and not being able to do it.  That, and I am tired of walking around all my things in the garage, a spare closet, AND my dining room!  My office is almost pushing me out with all the boxes of fantastic things that I have put together while waiting for my room to be done.  

By the way...anyone looking for a GREAT DEAL?  I've found one for you.  DO you use those cardboard magazine holders in your classroom?  DO you hate the price that you must pay for a pack of two?  (Last I saw, Target had 1 for a $1 in the Dollar Spot, and Really Good Stuff has 4 for $9.99).  Check this out!  IKEA! 

These babies are...wait for it...5 for $1.99!  OMG are you kidding me?  No!  Check out the website here and order yours today.  I already ordered mine and while shipping to my part of the world was $11, I still was able to order 50 (that's right 50 files) for only $20!  I can't wait until they are here!  Here's the link:  http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50022354/ 

Well, that's it for me today - I need to gather my school stuff in one place so the Hubs can load it all in his pickup truck to move to my NEW CLASSROOM!  Can I say that I am excited? 'Cuz I am! Yay!

Always, 
Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment