Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday, Monday, Monday

Well, I finally, FINALLY finished my long-worked on product for Teachers pay Teachers.  I had this idea since the beginning of summer, and have only NOW gotten around to finishing it.  It also helps that Bean cooperated with me this morning and was content to bounce in his bouncer while mom typed away.  Well, what is this magical product you ask?  Parts of Speech labels!  Yay! Check the pictures out. I have no idea WHY these stupid things are like this, but at least you can stretch your neck muscles!




The labels are designed to help your students identify the parts of speech in a sentence.  They are color-coded and easy to print out and implement.  My questions is why does something sound so easy to do (like put this pack together) take so long to do it?  (My mind wanders again to my bouncing baby boy who has started to talk non-stop. Remind me to tell the story that he told the other day about the trombonist running away with the saxophonist, leaving the poor timpani drummer alone with a kettle-drum sized broken heart.  Quite interesting.)  

On a lighter note (sorry once again poor timpani drum guy) I am eagerly awaiting Tuesday night when I get to go meet some wonderful bloggy friends at the Venetian!  I am really excited to meet some of the people that I follow on their blogs and who gave me the inspiration to start my own.

Inspiration happens in the smallest of things - like a walk in the park to the sound that a waterfall makes.  Just reading all the wonderful blogs and pintrest boards out there makes me feel like I too, can do it.  Well, sometimes trying things one sees on pintrest and having them actually turn out like the picture is a totally different story.  (See my previous attempt at a banana cream poke cake that ended up lining the bottom of a trash bag...) Those "Pinned it...Nailed It" posts are spot on.

Here's to the inspirers who manage to keep us pinning, making, trying, and doing.  Thank you.

Always,
Shauna





No comments:

Post a Comment